Walnut

Topics related to universal accounting principles and best practices, local GAAP, audit, laws and regulations affecting financial reporting, and other financial reporting topics.
This is also the appropriate forum for beginners to ask any questions, even if they pertain to IFRS.
qistauri@gmail.com

Walnut

Post by qistauri@gmail.com »

Hello,

I am looking for walnut manufacturing company financial ratios. Where can I find ?

Thanks!
Marek Muc
Site Admin

Re: Walnut

Post by Marek Muc »

First, you need to identify those companies. Then look at their financial statements. If those companies are public, google their 'investor relations' webpages. If they are not public, you'll have to look into commercial registers where financial statements are filed. These may or may not be available online, depending on the jurisdiction.
JRSB
Trusted Expert

Post by JRSB »

all UK companies file public accounts, but my lightning research suggests China and USA are where the walnuts grow most!
Marek Muc
Site Admin

Post by Marek Muc »

can you access these accounts online without much hassle?
JRSB
Trusted Expert

Post by JRSB »

yes zero hassle

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ce.gov.uk/

Eg for Chelsea FC search 'Fordstam limited' and click filing history/ accounts.

If a company is a subsidiary you can even go straight to its parent via 'people' and then 'persons with significant control' .
Marek Muc
Site Admin

Post by Marek Muc »

nice!
JRSB
Trusted Expert

Post by JRSB »

PS all information will be going digital so you can search for companies with specific elements, which will be super useful. Everyone already files taxes using IXBRL so that same info will go on this register too.